

The top photo is the view I have from my hotel room on the 30th floor of the JW Marriott. It was difficult for me to even contemplate leaving lest I miss something in such a dramatic and dynamic scene. But, yesterday was the rare day off on this tour, so I signed on for a half day trip to Lantau island in order to see the flip side of Hong Kong. The bottom photo is what I found (but did not buy) in a fishing village on the island. Just like any other place in the world, it appears that there is something for everyone in Hong Kong.
Today (Sunday) was not a day of rest. I joined 120 other U.S. colleges and universities in an education fair that was organized by the Institute of Higher Education. Nearly 5,000 students and their parents had the opportunity to talk with us about studying in the U.S. It was a tiring but fruitful experience. I'll be wrapping up the Hong Kong portion of the tour tomorrow by visiting several international high schools in the city and making presentations along with a smaller (31) contingency of universities.
Monday night will be a travel time again as the tour moves on to Seoul, South Korea.
Today (Sunday) was not a day of rest. I joined 120 other U.S. colleges and universities in an education fair that was organized by the Institute of Higher Education. Nearly 5,000 students and their parents had the opportunity to talk with us about studying in the U.S. It was a tiring but fruitful experience. I'll be wrapping up the Hong Kong portion of the tour tomorrow by visiting several international high schools in the city and making presentations along with a smaller (31) contingency of universities.
Monday night will be a travel time again as the tour moves on to Seoul, South Korea.

No comments:
Post a Comment